The primary purpose of the Catholic Education Trust Fund in the Diocese of Baton Rouge is to foster and strengthen the evangelistic and educational mission of Catholic Schools and Parishes in the Diocese of Baton Rouge by providing grants for educational programs that EDUCATE, ENRICH, EMPOWER, AND ENGAGE.
The application period for the Catholic Educational Trust Fund is presently closed and will reopen in February of 2021.
The specific objectives of the Catholic Education Trust Fund are:
- To assist Catholic Parishes/Apostolates in the Diocese of Baton Rouge to initiate special/creative/innovative programs of Faith Formation.
- To maintain a stable tuition for Catholic Schools in order to prevent an elitist educational system.
- To assist Catholic Parishes/Apostolates in providing equitable salaries for Religious Educators.
- To assist Catholic Parishes/Apostolates in providing faith formation and professional development for Religious Education Staff.
- To provide religious education opportunities for the lay faithful.
For questions related to the CETF please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CETF Application Materials
Will be made available in February of 2021
The actual budget is filled out and sent back with receipts after everything is purchased