COURSE REGISTRATION AND EVENTS CALENDAR
- This event has passed.
MAT I or II – Catholic Identity in the Catholic School – Catholic Pointe Coupee Only
Catholic Identity in Catholic School (also MAT I course): This course is meant to assist in the formation of Catholic identity specifically in the Catholic School environment. It will go over the five marks of Catholic Schools and explore Church documents related to Catholic Schools and the nature and mission of Catholic education. It will also address contemporary challenges and some of the Church’s responses to those challenges.
- Course Start Date: Apr. 24 (Online materials become available, begin work on Course Content)
- Session 1: Tues. Apr. 30 3:30pm-5pm (Discuss first half of course materials)
- Session 2: Tues. May 7 3:30pm-5pm (Discuss second half of course materials)
- Course End Date: May 12 (Concluding Exercises and all assignments due)
- Location: Catholic High of Pointe Coupee, Room 101
- Instructor: Frances Moody
- Click Here to Register by Apr 16, 2019
To Register for MAT Courses, Youth Ministry Cert. Courses, Workshops and Events please select the start day from the calendar and follow the prompts. If you would like to offer an event,workshop or course and open it up to the Diocese please contact email@example.com